A cyber security risk assessment is about understanding, managing, controlling and mitigating cyber risk across your organization. It is a crucial part of any organization’s risk management strategy and data protection efforts.
Why businesses in UAE need it-
- Reduction of long-term costs: identifying potential threats and vulnerabilities, then working on mitigating them has the potential to prevent or reduce security incidents which saves your organization money and/or reputational damage in the long-term
- Provides a cyber security risk assessment template for future assessments: Cyber risk assessments aren’t one of processes, you need to continually update them, doing a good first turn will ensure repeatable processes even with staff turnover
- Better organizational knowledge: Knowing organizational vulnerabilities gives you a clear idea of where your organization needs to improve
- Avoid data breaches: Data breaches can have a huge financial and reputational impact on any organization
- Avoid regulatory issues: Customer data that is stolen because you failed to comply with HIPAA, PCI DSS or APRA CPS 234
- Avoid application downtime: Internal or customer facing systems need to be available and functioning for staff and customers to do their jobs
- Data loss: theft of trade secrets, code, or other key information assets could mean you lose business to competitors
EDR solutions currently on the market generate large volumes of data and customers find them complex and overwhelming. While the IT industry continues to face a human InfoSec skills shortage, these complex EDR solutions demand highly skilled, dedicated security experts for the organization to realize a full return on those investments. Many EDR customers find that they are unable to derive all the benefits from their EDR solution without either hiring an EDR specialist or investing in a managed service. Despite the complexity, these EDR solutions don’t remediate infections.
Unique value add for this service-
- Protect against all stages of an attack (pre and post-execution)
- Gain powerful insights into endpoints and threats
- Reduce mean time to respond (MTTR)
- Rapidly detect and isolate to prevent lateral movement across environments
- Avoid the need to hire, train, and retain a dedicated EDR specialist
- Save time and cost associated with reimaging endpoints
- Roll back up to 72 hours of damage caused by ransomware attacks
- Simple to deploy and easy to manage
This is also used with solutions like Privilege’s access management and Privilege identity management
Achieve strong security and more convenience with a solution that can help support all your apps and identities.
Deploy Zero TrustAssume every resource is on the open internet. Protect users, devices, apps, infrastructure.
Modernize identity- Retain and expand existing infrastructure while gaining the scalability and security of cloud identity.